Local Members' Meeting for 2018
9 January 2018
Local Members Meetings
Aberdeen Grain is to host a series of local meetings to give members the opportunity to discuss various topics of their choice in a small group setting, with myself and a Director from the Board. Last year these meetings were very well received.
The meetings will be held at the following:
• Changed to Wednesday 21st February The Gordon Arms Hotel, Huntly
• Monday, 19th February 2018 The Kastille, Turriff
• Tuesday, 20th February 2018 The Newmachar Hotel, Newmachar
• Monday, 26th February 2018 The Strathburn Hotel, Inverurie
• Monday, 5th March 2018 The Redgarth,Oldmeldrum
All Meetings will start at 10.30am, with lunch provided.
If you would like to attend, please contact the office stating your preferred choice of date / location.
These meeting are valuable as they allow for a very open discussion to take place.